Sunday, May 15, 2011

Paris in Springtime

Je suis à Paris, more precisely St. Cloud and Sèvres on days that I hang out with Abigail. I'm getting over jet-lag and accepting the fact that my French is rusty and I don't know how to express myself in flawless, flowing sentences. Va bene, non è un problema. I'm having a great time with family and meeting my little nephews.
Unfortunately, I don't have a camera so my accounts will be a bit bare...

Things to do in Paris-
Musée Bourdelle: There is an exhibit on Mme. Grès
Versailles: After having taken Building Baroque Europe at Smith I'm walking around Paris et les alentours spotting serliana motifs everywhere. An afternoon at Versailles walking around in Les Jardins-or maybe biking since you can get more places that way-is indispensable.
Musée Cluny: I have yet to see la Tapisserie de Bayeux, I think it's about time :)
Fontainebleau is having Festival d'Histoire d'Art at the end of May which is free and would be a lot of fun to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment