Thursday, February 17, 2011

She said, She said

15 Rules for Us Girls to Live By -by Marion Roach on August 18, 2009. The first rule is so true and is one that I absolutely live by. Red shoes are essential to add spunk, gumption, un peu de geule to life. Rule # 3 is to wear lipstick. My grandmother, as the story goes, would always "put her face on" and wear white gloves before leaving the house. My younger sister follows this rule when she's dancing or doing anything where she needs confidence.
Mount Holyoke posted this on their facebook page. what a great blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Anne: What a joy it is to find here this affectionate call-out for the list I wrote, though my favorite part is your own short family memoir of those who have lived by them. Thank you, thank you. We love our sisters at The Sister Project. Please come visit us often.

    ReplyDelete