Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Almost the End

With all the Harry Potter hype surrounding me this Thanksgiving, it's impossible not to write a post talking about how Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 1 is amazing. I thought it was the best movie of the series excluding the first two movies. I absolutely adored it. It was smart, funny, quick-paced, sad, and scary and left you, unlike other of the films, satisfied that the director and the film team had accomplished their goal of telling a story. I didn't leave wishing this line had been added or that scene added. The film was concise, poignant and a brilliant finish to a wonderful Harry Potter era. I cannot wait to see the final installment in July. David Yates outshone himself and the way the characters were represented really illustrated their complexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment